Monday, September 21, 2009

sand...water...beautiful sunset...

...and kids squealing. This past weekend we went to Ocean Shores. What a beautiful, relaxing, stress free time. It was last minute decision however, I'm so glad we went. The kids loved it and so did we. The weather was sunny with a nip. We had to wear jackets on the beach because it was a little windy but it was great. Look at Sararuth. As soon as I let her out of the stroller she was happy as a clam. Speaking of clams I saw many people going clam digging. I've never been and I have never eaten one either. Just the thought of them in my mouth gives me the creeps.


This next picture is kind of funny. I didn't plan on it turning out this way..however, I think it looks pretty neat. Father and son.

I like this one as well. It would look good blown up big and framed in their room. Don't you think.



There she is again. The dirtier the better. I just love her innocent look. What?? I didn't do anything?



























Jacob just learned to say "cal". He was looking at the horses in wonder. I cant wait until he can ride. I want to go riding with him and Sam. I've never been so I think that would be a neat thing to do together.















No comments:

Post a Comment