Wednesday, September 16, 2009

More of Sandpoint, ID

Edit: For those of you who are offended by by son who is 2 1/2 and his naked picture. I hope you are satisfied that I took it off. May be you should go find something else to talk about. You are not worth my time.

Here are a few more pictures of Sandpoint, ID. This is going to be a long post so grab a cup of coffee or tea or be like me and just go for the box of ice cream!!!!I know I shouldn't I'm trying to lose weight but that is another long post.



On Saturday the weather was partly sunny however, towards the afternoon it was pretty hot so the kids got undressed and played in the water. Check out the choppy waters. I was telling Sam that this is wonderful jet skiing weather. The waves are choppy and its wonderful for jumps! He thinks I am a little dangerous because the last time I took him with me on a jet ski (it was also the first time for him) I really pushed it and he was afraid he would tumble off. But, I was kind to my hubby and didn't let him tumble(this time).






Take a look at that smile!! I could eat her!! This picture describes them perfectly. She is crazy about being undressed and in the water...he not so much. He would rather play in the sand and dabble his legs once in while in the water.




Look at this coat rack/umbrella holder/sippy cup holder...I don't know what it is but I thought it looked pretty neat. It was in the room at our hotel. Its forks bent to look like a hanger.



The sink in the guest bathroom. What an idea. I suppose if I had a extra tree stump laying around I could make this myself



When I saw this I said to myself "Why didn't I think of this?" Just a couple of weeks ago at the Goodwill I saw two old fashion sleds and I said "ah...Sam will kill me if I bring these home". Granted they didn't look as shiny as these but, I could have done that myself. Ah..I hate it when that happens. Plus, the kids would think its a horse and climb in it all the time.



Look at that front door!!!! It seems like I'm using the word LOOK a lot. There was a lot to look at in that house. It seems like in every corner there was something worth taking a picture of. She said that the wolves represents each of her children.

The dog's name is Talus. They named to house after him. He was such a nice dog, very calm and mellow. They kids climbed on him and hugged him and pulled his ears and he didn't bat an eyelash.






On our way home we stopped by the farm to pick eggplants and peppers. Check out Jacob taking a bite.




No comments:

Post a Comment