Monday, September 14, 2009

Sandpoint, ID

Wow, I cant believe its been so long since I have written. I cant really say that I've been busy...but, I've been busy. I started working in the mornings Monday through Friday so by the time I get home I pretty much spend time with the kids and laundry and whats left of the garden. However, this past weekend we were able to get away for a few days and we went to Sandpoint, ID. We ended up staying at this wonderful Bed and Breakfast place called Talus Rock. Heather and Bruce who are absolutely wonderful go out of their way to make your stay as relaxing as possible. She even pitched in eggs and bacon when I told her we were hardy breakfast eaters. All in all it was a wonderful, relaxing, peaceful stay. Her house is gorgeous and not to mention big!







Because I gave her such a short notice we had to stay in two different rooms. The first room is the Nooma room. Check out the shower head! This also was the Honeymoon Suite. She believes that a husband and wife should not have anything come between them and so the shower/bathroom has no walls.



The second and third night we stayed in the Syringa room. What beautiful decorations. It was so homey. She had unexpected decorations in nooks and crannys.


Ill have more pictures posted soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment